Simple Pleasures

Friday, October 30, 2009

Pork Chops and Mushrooms

I had some pork chops and wasn't sure how I wanted to cook then when I came across this in my fix it and forget it cookbook. We had everything on hand and I am sure glad I tired it. The pork chops were so tender you didn't even need a knife to cut them.

Pork Chops and Mushrooms

4 boneless pork chops
2 onions sliced (I used 1, chopped)
4 oz can of sliced mushrooms, will try more next time
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1/4 cup of water
1 can cream of mushroom soup

1. Place pork chops in slow cooker. Top with onions and mushrooms.
2. In another bowel combine soup mix, water, and mushroom soup. Pour over pork chops.
3. Cover. Cook on low 6-8 hours.

Serve with some vegatables and rice or mashed potatoes for a comfot food kinda night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home