Simple Pleasures

Monday, November 16, 2009

Slow cooker beef stroganoff

I had read a couple of recipes for beef stroganoff and none sounded just like what I wanted. So I went out on a limb and decided to come up with something on my own. I always use a recipe so this was a big step for me in the kitchen. I forgot to a take a picture until I was cleaning up, so sorry the picture doesn't look very good!!




Slow cooker beef stroganoff

- 1 lb of top round steak cut into strips (I used stir-fry beef)
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms or fresh
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 tsp chives
- Egg noddles to serve it over (cooked separate before eating)

1. Put the beef in the bottom of the crock-pot.
2. In a separate or in the slow cooker add soup, mushrooms, garlic clove, Worcestershire, beef bouillon, water, and sour cream. If done separate add to beef and mix. I saved a dish and threw it all in the slow cooker.
3. Top with some chives
4. Cover and cook on low for 7 hours

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home